Improve Your Hearing
At SACIC we believe all people with hearing loss should have the opportunity to hear and communicate better, to engage with and enjoy life.
Hearing loss can significantly impact your life and the lives of those closest to you because it can make day-to-day interactions difficult, increasing the risk of isolation from family, friends and work colleagues. Hearing loss can also make it difficult to be actively involved in things you may enjoy such as socialising with family and friends, talking on the telephone, going to the movies or watching TV. At SACIC we are dedicated to helping you improve your hearing and providing hearing implant technology to help you improve your quality of life.
Signs of hearing loss include:
- Asking people to repeat themselves in conversation
- Relying on lipreading
- Mishearing or incorrectly responding to questions
- Avoiding noisy situations and withdrawing from social occasions
- Turning the TV up louder than others may require and/or relying on subtitles
- Feeling stressed and annoyed from straining to hear or being unable to easily understand speech
- Feeling anxious about meeting new people or entering in to situations where you anticipate it will be difficult to hear
If you have a hearing loss, gain limited benefit from conventional hearing aids and are motivated to improve your hearing then a hearing implant solution may be right for you.